Friday, May 26, 2017

Alien: Covenant: Trailer 2

FOR TORI, MY LOVE. Oh my! This is how much I LOVE my little sister Tori. I just bought our tickets to see this film for her birthday next week. I sincerely offered iMax, but she turned it down without hesitation, "No, no, that's okay." C'mon, are you sure?! You've never seen iMax! She wisely said, "You'll never make it." Yeah, okay, busted... I like to be a fun sister, so I take Tori to whatever she wants to see for her birthday. I have seen "Desperately Seeking Susan" staring Madonna (sigh), "He-Man, Masters of the Universe" starring Dolph Lundgren - we were 2 of 3 people in the audience (ha ha ha!), some teenagers-die-horribly movie in which Tori told me when to cover my eyes and when to uncover them even tho she'd not seen the film before (thanks for the warnings!)...Epic cinema throughout the many decades. On tv Elaine and I watched a movie with Tori, she was like 9 or 10. We were horrified at a scene with a gooey messed up body on a barn floor that was still alive - when it started to emit crap from its orifaces and open guts. "Oh my god!!!" Tori turned to us and said, gently with very mild irritation, "You guys, that's just blue oatmeal." Hey! She's right, ha ha ha! Tori's favorite story...I came home from college to visit. Hang out with my little sister, 7 or 8? I'll be super fun sis, eat junk and watch whatever she wants to see on tv. We got junk food, I got a large tub of red licorice - yum! We watched "A Nightmare on Elm Street". Holy shit. I watched and ate the entire tub of red licorice. That night I dreamt that Freddy Kruger's hat, a grey fedora, appeared in the middle of the kitchen floor. Then a hand and arm rose up thru the hat, then hand slowly lifted to stretch out and extend the knife fingers. The hand slowly closed up and the arm went back down into the hat on the kitchen floor. Next...Freddy Kruger's hat lifted from the floor a couple inches and I could see eyes, then cheeks, nose, ears, he's melting slowly upwards, backwards, from under his fedora thru the kitchen floor. Great, this does suck. I sent the girls with me away, I got a huge knife from the block on the kitchen counter. He swung knife bladed hands at me and I averted them. I swung and slashed him thru his red and grey plaid flannel shirt into, across, his chest. A couple of times. I woke up and told Tori about it. She was captivated and ultimately hysterically laughing. I had to tell her the story a few times over the years. So if you see or hear Tori and I reference 'no red licorice', that's why. Love you sis! We'll have big fun next week at this fantastic film. I'm not thinking crab legs after is the best choice. ;) #Fandango
Source:
Alien: Covenant: Trailer 2
http://ift.tt/2rqD9DT
Watch Alien: Covenant movie trailers and video clips, interviews with cast members and more at Fandango.

No comments:

Post a Comment