Saturday, July 8, 2017

How Kesha Recovered from Her Jerry Seinfeld Hug Denial Trauma Thanks to Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan is a hugger! Or is at least a very specialized one who knows when hugs are most needed and how to execute them...then does it. That blows my mind. Maybe he's old and senile? Or it's the warm and charming side of him we never see thru icy publicity and press. I saw the video clip. I had never seen her before that video, I didn't know her name, fame, or occupation before this article, but as a fellow hugger I could see that she had made a huge (painful) faux pas - which she admits. Bob made it better...I love this! In all the decades of having Dylan in my life, Renee was a HUGE life long fan - I've listened to endless hours of Dylan daily, I've never had warm feelings about him until today: "She (Kesha) went on to describe how she got over the snafu: "My idol in life, Bob Dylan, agreed to meet up with me because we were playing the same festival. And I was like so scared, because I had just got hug denied. So I was a little hug traumatized... And he just opened his beautiful arms and gave me the most wonderful, healing Bob Dylan hug that I had ever dreamt of, and I just could care less about anything else." She added that he even gave her a hug after their conversation, too, making her twice-blessed by the folk legend."
Source:
How Kesha Recovered from Her Jerry Seinfeld Hug Denial Trauma Thanks to Bob Dylan
http://ift.tt/2tAHoee
The

No comments:

Post a Comment