Sunday, July 9, 2017

23 arrested as Virginia KKK rally draws hundreds of counterprotesters

Times like these I love Dave Chappell for giving me a fantastic alternate association when I read or hear "White Power" - it's immediately hilarious. His character punctuates significant racist babbling by lazily flipping up his hand and saying, not shouting, monotone "white power" like amen - you have to see it, I can't explain. "Sir! I am not associated in any way with any niggerdom" Clarence Bigsby, the blind self-unaware black white-supremacist. Niggerdom?! What?! Ha ha ha! Perfect, so realistic, so purely idiotic and ignorant, uneducated, sounding. "Niggerdom". I died laughing the first, and each time, I hear that. Instantly loved Dave Chappell, he had a clear understanding and obvious experience.
Source:
23 arrested as Virginia KKK rally draws hundreds of counterprotesters
http://ift.tt/2tuQwml
More than 1,000 counterprotesters showed up, far outnumbering Klan members.

No comments:

Post a Comment