Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Report: Ann Coulter is dating Jimmie Walker from 'Good Times'

This its no joke, but it is hilarious!!! The Second Coming is due at any moment. I looked into it beyond this article. As far as I can tell, per Anne Coulter's own mouth, 'they are very good friends that do things together'. I don't know about dating. "Dating" is more than I can get my head around before it explodes. What will Bill O'Reilly think about this? Darwin Mosley Henrik Madsen Christine Hoskin Aaron Lisec William Daniel Jones Launita Khan Lisa Ferin Victoria B. Bernard Mba Phillip W. Lanton Mark Stewart Ceries
Source:
Report: Ann Coulter is dating Jimmie Walker from 'Good Times'
http://ift.tt/2oLiCp0
According to a reporting in Entertainment Weekly, Jimmie Walker reportedly dates Ann Coulter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment