Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mid Calf Knee High Woman Boots Tall Classic Canvas Sky High Lace up Stylish Punk Flat Sneaker Boots

NO NO NO NO! Fashion police citizen's arrest. This is NOT and Never was or would be "punk". Offensive. "Stylish Punk" is an oxymoron and an insult. Unless you're in California with the clueless, colorful, and trendy "punks". I gag and cringe at the mere thought of them. So lamé. Honestly, what I saw of and from the LA punk scene really did taint my view of California. Since the late 70's. I'm sure there was a healthy underground scene. What I saw was that they totally dulled the sharp edges of punk. They pretty much dull, wankify, woosify, any music genre in California. Beach boys and Grateful Dead 60's, Journey 70's, Van Halen 80's, you get it. The Land of Lame. I'm sure there are many, but off the top of my head only one California music exception is early Jefferson Airplane. Which ultimately blew chunks when they "Built this city on rock and roll". I'll give California credit for The Doors, even though was that isn't my scene. They're okay. I never listen to them voluntarily. Hammond organ was a big non-starter for my kid brain. Even leather pants couldn't undo that organ thing. And even worse, extended organ improve. Had I been there in real time, maybe. Organ bands can be so pretentious though.
Source:
Mid Calf Knee High Woman Boots Tall Classic Canvas Sky High Lace up Stylish Punk Flat Sneaker Boots
https://ift.tt/2K7q6xs
Prepare to never look at sneakers the same way again! The DailyShoes Women's Sneaker Boots totally challenges everything you know about the classic high top style and will have people noticing you wherever you go. A CLASSIC STYLE GOES TO NEW HEIGHTS At the heart of the DailyShoes Women's S...

No comments:

Post a Comment