Monday, February 27, 2017

Kansas City bar shooting kills Indian, attacker shouted ‘get out of my country’

Words matter President Trump. Of course he will take no responsibility for his own rhetoric. This is NOT my America. Blessings and speedy recovery to the American guy who acted to stop the shooting and got shot himself. That IS my America. And NO, this incident does not support the importance of the interpretation of the Second Amendment as an armed society. One in which any angry drunk can lash out with lethality. An armed person can not prevent an ambush or surprise attack, or could have saved this man. Others were saved by an unarmed man. The collective society must stand up and act in the face of violence - strength in numbers, not bullets. I'm not anti-gun. I simply don't have faith in them as an answer, because of people - "guns don't kill, people kill". Exact!
Source:
Kansas City bar shooting kills Indian, attacker shouted ‘get out of my country’
http://ift.tt/2lqV5ri
An Indian man, Srinivas Kuchibhotla, was killed on Wednesday night when a man allegedly started shooting in a Kansas bar....

No comments:

Post a Comment