Monday, October 12, 2015

Dave Chappelle The Black White Supremacist Full Video

Gotta post this again, because I dig it totally - and my comments about it. For me, it wasn't that the character was black. It's that it's all learned bullshit. No one who claimed racial superiority knew the difference - so their core belief was invalidated. And it's a world so aweful that they didn't want to expose a child of a lifetime of it. That is not the funny part. But the interesting statement. I'm sorry but that skit floored me. I laughed as soon as the narrator started - the real, serious stuff voice over guy. Loved that. Mainly because Chappelle nailed the accent, the phrases and people. And for "Sir!! Do not accuse me of any niggerdom!" That was brilliantly ignorant. I will laugh every time. Lame white boys called the N-word and loving it. "You Ns need to take your jungle music and get out of here - woogity boogity !!" Like woogity boogity is some big insult - like everything he says it's hilariously ignorant sounding.
Source:
Dave Chappelle The Black White Supremacist Full Video
https://youtu.be/u__W0Qa8v0k

No comments:

Post a Comment