Sunday, October 4, 2015

calibre - About

E-books. I HATE that content I purchase be locked into a device. Why can't I open my iBooks on my computer?! Why do I have to use an app or Kindle device? Why can't I use my purchase and put it on any device I choose? *******Actually I can FREE***** CALIBRE Crazy powerful, open source, PC software. Mac, Linux and Windows. This software has been around for years. I've had it forever - before I had an e-book capable device. You can open a large variety of formats, change the format of your books to use on a different device, create e-books from: Wiki segments, PDFs, etc. You can edit, notate, mark and print in your e-book. Search for titles/authors in many many site/services at once and search for free e-books. Manage your collection in cool ways. Far too much for me to mention. I just imported into Calibre all of my books to my desktop/laptop. Now I can get some stuff done with the teaching stuff I bought. And I can dig out that awesome Sony e-reader, and not buy another device (It's not lit, that sucks).
Source:
calibre - About
http://ift.tt/1bDOPAq
calibre: The one stop solution for all your e-book needs. Comprehensive e-book software.

No comments:

Post a Comment