Monday, June 18, 2018

www.nespresso.com

My quest has ended. The BEST ever! NESPRESSO machine and coffee. Both are exceptional. Seriously and markedly different. Sometimes you want a fast and fantastic cup of coffee. And simple. Keurig kinda sucks. I 've used several: they're all very complicated, bizarrely noisy, and fragile. Tough to face for one cup of coffee. Sad results, the larger the cup the weaker the coffee. Everyone I know with one has or has had a broken one. The first time I tried to use a Keurig it broke. Important! All those K cups are not recyclable. I was using refillables K cups. I still needed an awesome automatic coffee maker and coffee, Keurig is not it even in combo with any brand coffee. NESPRESSO was recommended by Karen G Bates some time ago but it was far too costly. I am not familiar with them. But I found a NESPRESSO Vertuo Plus machine for 2/3 $off and I used points = no cost. Last one for the price on Amazon. Coffee Nirvana. First...the results are insanely delicious. Frothy!, rich, full bodied cup of coffee. The machine is extremely well designed, looks cool and adjusts to the coffee type (regular vs. espresso etc.) and cup size automatically. Yes, automatically without a menu or button sequences. Up to a 14 ounce cup. A tall travel cup is as full bodied as a smaller cup. And I could use a larger size. Magic! Major sell point for me, the pods are recyclable. Thanks Karen!
Source:
www.nespresso.com
https://ift.tt/2ylqy9j

No comments:

Post a Comment