Sunday, June 3, 2018

Madeleine Albright: I'm Warning The American Public | Morning Joe | MSNBC

I am in good company! I have said and written, not as much or so intelligently, the same concerns that she discusses here and in her new book. People just are not paying attention. I don't think Donald Trump is a calculated fascist with a master plan. I'll never acuse him of having a plan. He's simply comfortable with dictatorships, they are a familiar power structure and make sense to him. He's a strong arming bully that has no respect for our democratic institutions or concepts - has no interest in them. The Trump Experience is like listening to and literally having a rhoid rage, social media mentality, high school football star for president. It's all so insane and inane. Just bounce bullshit off the walls and see what sticks. Only if they're his ideas done his way.
Source:
Madeleine Albright: I'm Warning The American Public | Morning Joe | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I27X9L8rReo&feature=share
Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright joins Morning Joe to discuss her new book 'Fascism: A Warning' and what aspects of fascism she sees happening in...

No comments:

Post a Comment