Friday, September 18, 2015

Microsoft Announces Its Own Linux OS

Renee Schiber John Schiber WOW!!! This is huge! I don't know if I like it. But this I understand. I noticed with Windows 10 that they had taken some Linux stuff. Please note each system's struggle: Market share versus Malware. You can pay $100+ for "malware struggles". I'll go with the "market share struggle" for free please. “…this should not come as a surprise. Microsoft has always been one of the biggest contributor to Linux kernel. At Microsoft, we are trying to get rid of viruses and malware in Windows OS while Linux is struggling to get a decent share of desktop market share. I think this experiment will be a win-win for both Microsoft and Linux. Windows 10 has already taken several features from Linux, so we decided that it is time to move to next level and have a Linux distribution of own…”
Source:
Microsoft Announces Its Own Linux OS
http://ift.tt/1CJMSTU
Microsoft has shocked the entire tech world by announcing a new Linux OS ahead of Windows 10 release. Few months back when Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said that Microsoft loves Linux, it created qu…

No comments:

Post a Comment